Simple Skincare Routine
· (1 MIN READ)
Here is a great beginner's skincare routine.
- Optional: Makeup
- Optional: Makeup Remover
- Optional: Spot Treatment
And a great way to really get these products to work well with your skin is to use beauty tools.
General skincare tips:
- Wash face at least 1x a day
- Don't scrub with harsh exfoliants
- Don't pick or pop at your pimples
- Wash/Change beauty tools frequently (makeup brushes, pillow cases, etc)
- Look for "noncomedogenic" products (aka "won't clog pores")
- Avoid harsh ingredient irritants (i.e. alcohol and SLS/sulfates)
- Keep oil from your scalp/hair off of your face (especially at night)